2016 will be a transformative year in Workforce Development. The unemployment rate continues to drop nationally, meaning workforce agencies and their business services teams will be tasked with developing and delivering more skilled talent than before.
Launchpad’s CEO, Abraham Jankans, shares some of the newest strategies for engaging and managing employer relationships in an era of low unemployment, and business growth.
Here’s a hint, the old rules don’t apply!
During this webinar you will learn the following:
- Effective methods for engaging employers in a low unemployment economy
- Strategies for improving local and regional collaboration between workforce, economic and education partners.
- Functional methods of tracking and reporting on services.
- Tools to improve the management of your job ready candidate pool.
- How to leverage technology to drive demand-driven processes.